Monday 5 August 2013

NOTD - Essie & OPI Combo


Hello everyone! Two days off work so I've got the nail varnish out, woohoo. It was a hard decision trying to choose which nail polish to wear (white girl problems), but eventually I decided upon a two brand combo.


Firstly I applied my Essie Off The Shoulder on all of my nails which is a lovely hot pink which I love and have mentioned on the blog before. I applied two coats of this polish as I thought it looked best. Next I applied one of my favourite polishes, OPI's Teenage Dream which is from the Katy Perry collection and again, is a polish I've mentioned before.

Absolutely love this combination and think its perfect for summer. Also, pink is my favourite colour when it comes to beauty products and I love adding glitter to the top of my polishes at any given opportunity.



What are you wearing on your nails today?


7 comments:

  1. I JUST applied the lavender shade of the Barry M Hi Shine's you sent me :) I love the look of the pink and glitter, always a lovely and girly pairing :)

    - Jess
    The Mod Mermaid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Im actually not wearing anything because I am so lazy to put on nailpolish right now! :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, just letting you know I love your blog! New follower :) These are my two favourite nail polish brands so I will definetly be trying this out! This is a link to my blog if you wanted to check it out!
    www.saturdayrambles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog. its nice to see other bloggers doing well. Well done
    http://yasminesbeautifullife.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful nails! I love sparkle on top of any polish. I'm wearing a really bold glittery gold right now =) love your blog, i'm your new follower! xoxo http://makeupmajesty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice polish.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave any comments or feedback below. I'll always reply, so ask any questions you'd like and I'll give you an answer! :)