Tuesday 25 June 2013

Nails Of The Day - Essie's Bikini So Teeny

 
Here it is, my favourite nail varnish for this Summer! I know, it came out in Essie's Summer collection last year but I have only managed to get it this year, and I absolutely love it.

I managed to pick up a really good deal with this and actually got it for only £1.99 on Fragrance Direct along with a few other polishes by the same brand. 
 

The colour you are looking at is Essie's Bikini So Teeny. It is a gorgeous sky blue colour and is even nicer in person than in the photos. I'm not a big fan of super bright colours (unless they're pink), but I thought this was really nice and could really brighten up any outfit. 
 
The consistency of the polish is also really smooth and it can be applied really easy. It's one of those polishes that I never make a mistake with, which is a big plus in my books. It also stayed on very well, and didn't really chip. The main photograph of me holding the polish shows my nails 2 days after applying the polish, and as you can see, there's only a few little chips, but its pretty perfect otherwise.
 
I highly recommend anyone to try this nail polish if they see it, and also to check out Fragrance Direct for Essie nail polishes as they are super cheap! They also ship worldwide so this isn't just for my UK readers!
 
What are you wearing on your nails this summer?




2 comments:

  1. That's a gorgeous shade, I'll have to get on that site!

    =Lucy xox

    http://make-up-mogul.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a very nice shade :) A shade that I would wear! I own one Essie polish and I like the way they apply because the brush is nice :) x

    www.cosmeticallycreative.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave any comments or feedback below. I'll always reply, so ask any questions you'd like and I'll give you an answer! :)