Monday 29 April 2013

Help With My American Shopping List!


A lot of you may not know, but I'm going to Ohio next Friday on holiday, and I need some help with my shopping list! As always, there's plenty that America has to offer that unfortunately, has never made it to the UK, e.g. Maybelline Baby Lips or Bouncy Blushes... I usually try to watch as many YouTube videos as possible and read lots and lots of blogs before I go, but so far, I haven't really seen too much hype surrounding big products, am I missing something? Anyway...please comment below with any products you think I definitely need to by, and any links to reviews on them.

Hope you're all having a lovely day!

7 comments:

  1. Try get the cover girl 3 in 1 foundation, its meant to be really good. It acts as a primer, foundation and concealer and can be found at the drugstore!

    http://kimberley-xxx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I were you I would try the Wet n Wild Color Icon Palettes. Milani also has some great products - i've heard good things about the blushes, eyeshadows, and liquid eyeliners. I also have some milani shadow eyez pencils and they are comparable to the UD 24/7 Shadow pencils.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should buy me all the Tarte Amazonian Clay Blushers ;) Apparently they are really good but I know you don't wear blusher. The other day Fleur had a review of some Wet n Wild lipsticks, one was called Cherry Picking and it looked gorgeous and they are only $2 so you could get some of those?
    Tarte Buxom lipglosses also look good, I think Essiebutton had them! She had a lot of stuff from the US, maybe if you check out her blog for inspiration? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always envy America for their products haha, have fun on holiday!

    conceptofbudd.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love the Yes to Grapefruit facial wipes, the cucumber ones are good too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! Wet n Wild shadows, Tarte blushers - I'll be incredible jealous if you get them!
    Have a lovely holiday :)

    Sara at BelfastBeautyLove xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how exciting! You should pick up some items from the Suave Keratin or Moroccan lines, Tarte blushes (Tipsy, Exposed), Buxom glosses (Cherry Flip, White Russian), and MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Creams or Aqua Rouges :)
    Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave any comments or feedback below. I'll always reply, so ask any questions you'd like and I'll give you an answer! :)