Wednesday 27 March 2013

OOTD - Shopping/Lunch Trip

Finally, an outfit of the day for you all. It's been a while, mostly because I've had to wear a lot of clothes suitable for the absolutely freezing weather we've had (and are still having).

I went into town yesterday with my friend for some food and shopping and this is what I wore:

Dress - TKMaxx
Cardigan - Exhibit
Boots - George at Asda
Necklaces - Shabby Chic Boutique and Pacsun

Then to keep me warm I had to add more. (boo!)

Coat - H&M
Scarf - Forever 21
Bag - Juicy Couture

Hope you're all having a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I hope your bag kept you warm! Just teasing ;) I really like the color of the cardigan with that dress! Makes me feel warm just looking at it! We haven't had any sunshine here either and I'm still in puffy coat, boo! Where's the spring?!

    - Jess
    The Mod Mermaid

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave any comments or feedback below. I'll always reply, so ask any questions you'd like and I'll give you an answer! :)