Friday 7 December 2012

Blogmas Day 7 - Lush Fragrance Party Exclusive!

I'm typing this as I'm ordering and I'm super excited, but getting super impatient at the fact the website is lagging and crashing so much! Clearly because everyone else loves Lush as much as I do and the products only went live at 10pm tonight. I really should explain firstly what I'm talking about though to those who don't know...

For this weekend only Lush is releasing exclusive fragrances of some of their popular products. It went live at 10pm tonight and finishes on Monday (10th December) at 9am. If you're interested, I would get in there quick before they sell out!

There's 6 fragrances to choose one and I've had a hard time choosing which one to go with, and naturally my final decision had to be the most expensive one!

Firstly there is Rose Jam. I'm  naming it first as it's the one that I wanted most, and it's the one that popped out at me as soon as I got the email. This is usually a bubble bar and out of everything in Lush, it's probably the one I'm most likely to eat. I swear, one day I actually will. It smells like a mixture between roses and jam, and is similar to the scent of the Ro's Argan Body Conditioner. This is priced at £25.00 for 27g.




Second, there is Big. Lush quite recently came out with a conditioner to match the every popular shampoo by this name, so hopefully any Lush fans out there will already know of this scent. If not, it is a mixture between orange and vanilla, so it's quite a fresh scent. This is priced at £22.00 for 27g.






Next we have Creamy Candy, another one of my favourite scents (incase you can't tell, I'm very into the sweet, edible scents). This is another one of my favourites, and it's the one I always choose for my mum on present occasions because it's her favourite as well. I can't really describe it in any other way except that it just smells like sugary
 sweets and deliciousness. This is their cheapest and is priced at £18.00 for 27g.




Another scent we have is Snowcake. This is one that I'm not quite familiar with so I can't really give a personal answer in terms of the scent, but the online description says it smells like marzipan. This just reminds me of Christmas from the sounds of the scent and the name, so this sounds good in my books! It is priced at £22.00 for 27g.






The Comforter is another scent in the collection which I imagine is another one that I would like to eat. It's described
as having the scent of blackcurrant and is quite fruity, and it comes from another one of their popular bubble bars so you may already know this scent. It is priced at £20.00 for 27g.







Last, but certainly not least is Twilight. From looking at the blog, and YouTube world, I know this could be their most popular. It is inspired by their bath ballistic, and also the seasonal shower gel which is currently being sold. This will have a lovely lavender scent, and it may just be me, but I could imagine it being lovely as a pillow mist to help you sleep at night, but it may be a bit too pricey for that. This is priced at £25.00 for 27g.

So there you have it, here's my little post on the fragrances that went on sale less than 2 hours ago, for this weekend only. I'd advise you to get your orders in fast if you're interested. As far as I can see, unfortunately they don't appear to be on sale in the US, it's UK only, but that was only from a quick glance at their site.

If you'd like to place an order on any of the products, you can do so by clicking here. You know you want to.

I've my order now placed and I'll do a review on the Rose Jam fragrance once I've received it. I'm so excited!

I also definitely did not just order the Spice Mountain soap from the Retro range at the last minute...you're lying! 



2 comments:

  1. thanks for the heads up! I wish this were available in Canada :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know :( I can't believe they're UK only. Although you do get some products we don't and I get jealous!

      Delete

Feel free to leave any comments or feedback below. I'll always reply, so ask any questions you'd like and I'll give you an answer! :)