Friday 7 December 2012

Blogmas Day 5 - MAC Creme Cup Lipstick Review


As mentioned in my November Favourites post, MAC's Creme Cup has been my favourite lip colour recently. I bought this during the Summer and used it a few times then, but I've been using it a lot more now. It's not the most Autumn/Wintery lip colour, but I love it. I also love that it's the exact same shade as the nail colour I'm wearing in this photograph, which is Fun in the Gondola by Essie.


It's a lovely nude/pink colour which is only just a bit lighter than my natural colour, so it's nice and subtle to wear on a daily basis.


If you're interested in this product, you can buy it for £14.00 by clicking here.

4 comments:

  1. That's a gorgeous color! :O Oh my, I really want it now! It's a very neutral color, I think you could pull this off all year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks gorgeous. I want to buy my first MAC lipstick this Christmas and now I am debating between Creme Cup and Hue !

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should get Creme Cup! I love it so much :) I love MAC lipsticks :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave any comments or feedback below. I'll always reply, so ask any questions you'd like and I'll give you an answer! :)