Saturday 15 December 2012

Blogmas Day 15 - Nails of the Day


I decided to finally change my nails from my Essie jag-u-are nail polish that I've been loving so much. I wanted something that was still quite festive so I settled on making them looking frosty.

I used my Barry M polishes for this, the first I've used this brand in quite a while. I applied a base coat first, and then shade 292 which is called Navy.


I had originally thought about doing just my ring finger in glitter, but after applying it, I loved it so much I just put it on them all. I used shade 297 which is simply called Blue Glitter.


I think it looks like sparkling frost or water and I love just looking at how pretty they are.

What do you think? How are you choosing to do your nails for the holidays?

1 comment:

Feel free to leave any comments or feedback below. I'll always reply, so ask any questions you'd like and I'll give you an answer! :)