Monday 10 December 2012

Blogmas Day 10 - Lush North Pole Soap Review


A little Lush review for you all today, a nice seasonal one. I purchased this soap about a month ago and have been using it along with my Avon shower gel which I mentioned in my November favourites post. I love Lush at Christmas time because they always get such nice products in so I was pleased to try out a new soap as  they're usually my favourite thing!



There are two different types of North Pole soap, a white one and a pink one. I had a sniff at both in the shop and I have to say, I couldn't really smell anything from the pink one. I don't know if it was just me and maybe my nose was blocked from having the cold nearly all month, but it just smelt like soap to me! Is it just me, or did anyone else find this too? I went with the white one anyway because it had a lovely mint smell to it.

Pros :

  • Minty, clean smell. Like peppermint!
  • Creamy texture which feels like it's really making you clean
  • Long lasting
Cons :
  • No smell to the pink version
Has anyone tried any of the Lush seasonal soaps? Which was your favourite?

1 comment:

  1. I have the pink version, and I can definitely smell it :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave any comments or feedback below. I'll always reply, so ask any questions you'd like and I'll give you an answer! :)