Monday 5 November 2012

October Favourites


I can't actually believe it's November already, it feels like it wasn't that long ago that I posted my September favourites! As much as I loved October because it was the start of Autumn, I'm so glad that it's now November. Only 16 days until I go away!


I'll start with my make up favourites for the month. The first is my Chanel Perfection Lumiere foundation. I had been using my Bobbi Brown one for ages, and I've started to use my Chanel one properly since this month. I had wanted a long lasting foundation as I hate when it melts off my face, and this does the job. If you want more of an in depth review on this foundation, just let me know! I wear the shade Beige Rose for anyone interested.

For nail polish, again, another Essie one. I actually love these! This shade is in jag-u-are and it's a lovely sparkly red, it reminds me of Dorothy's slippers from The Wizard of Oz. It reminds me of Christmas which is why I love it so much, and I really shouldn't be wearing it already but I'm too excited!

My favourite eye make up this month has been a Maybelline 24 Hour Colour Tattoo in the shade Pomegranate Punk. It's a lovely deep purple/rustic red colour that is perfect for this season. I've been wearing it with a few shades from my Urban Decay Naked Palette. I'm not even asking, I'll be putting up a Face of the Day with this look, hopefully soon!



I'm just going to call this part my 'Bath & Body Works favourites'. The UK seriously needs to get one of these stores as I actually love it so, so much.

My favourite candle came from the end of the month, and it's Pumpkin Cupcake. This was sent to me by Jessica at The Mod Mermaid as my surprise candle and she made a perfect choice! This scent is so, so divine, I actually just want to eat it. I last lit it yesterday, and I can still smell it today. Those mini candles have such staying power!

I love the anti bac's from this store, and I usually carry one in my pocket at work, and then another in my bag. Then I have a bag full of them in my room. The one I've been using mostly in the house is I Watermelon Cherry scent. I really don't even need to describe this scent, as it's in the name, and it's glorious.

For shower gel, I've been trying to use up anything that I've bought on other trips, so I bought Pink Sugarplum last year, and I decided I should use it before I go so I don't feel bad about buying more (not that I ever would anyway). This is such a nice, sweet smell, which I love for using at night.



Finally, a food favourite. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. Why, why must you taste so good? These are so delicious. I've been quite late in the love for chocolate and peanut butter together, and have only really got the taste for it the last year or so I'd say, and I just can't stop buying these. I have to buy them every time I see them in a shop and I wish they were in a bigger packet!

What have your favourite's been during the month of October? Is there anything you'd like to know more about that I've mentioned in this post? Let me know!



1 comment:

  1. I recently purchased the Maybelline 24 hour color tattoo eyeshadow (in a different color though) and I really like it! The color you have sounds like it would look really nice. Makes me want to go makeup shopping! :)
    I absolutely LOVE Reese's. I think it's probably my favorite candy. Mmmmm

    http://starrynightxxc.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave any comments or feedback below. I'll always reply, so ask any questions you'd like and I'll give you an answer! :)