Wednesday 19 September 2012

Lush - Celestial Moisturiser Review


Recently I tried the Celestial moisturiser from Lush, and I have to say, I'm in love. This is such a good moisturiser and I highly recommend you try this product. I've only used this for first time last night, and it's been such a winner with me that I wanted to write the review right away!

I've always loved my Full of Grace moisturiser (which I've been promising a review on for ages and is coming up, sorry!) so I was quite settled and thought I'd no need for anything else. This is now being replaced by Celestial.

It's so light and easy to apply, and I really only needed the smallest amount to cover my whole face. I couldn't really smell anything from the pot, but once I put it on my face I could smell the lovely vanilla scent it contains. At first, I couldn't quite put my finger on what the scent was, but when I asked my sister she said it smells like vanilla extract, and this is exactly what it reminds me of. It just reminds me of when I'm baking and I put in the small amount of extract into the mixture. This is not an overpowering scent however, so don't worry if you don't like vanilla.

After putting it on my face, it sinks in straight away, and leaves me with a lovely silky smooth face. As bad as it is, I couldn't stop stroking my face just to feel how soft it was. I definitely think this would be a great base for applying foundation as it just evened out my skin and made it so smooth that I know it would be great.

Pros :
  • Gorgeous vanilla scent, but not overpowering.
  • Leaves face feeling silky smooth.
  • Excellent base for applying makeup.
  • Great for those with sensitive skin, which I have (extremely).
Cons :
  • Surprise, surprise, none!
Overall, a great moisturiser. I have so many problems finding a good one which isn't too heavy, causing me to break out, but is actually moisturising. I know already that this is perfect for me and I won't have any problems. Highly recommend that you check this out next time you're in store, or you can have a look online by clicking here.

If you've tried this product already, what did you think of it? If not, is there any other moisturisers you would recommend me to try?

Tomorrow, fingers crossed, I should have a review on their new Fairtrade Honey Shampoo for anyone interested!

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog dear! If you want, check out my blog, and become my follower! I follow you back! ^^

    xoxo Effy
    http://effiiswardrobe.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're making me want to buy the whole of lush! :P xx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave any comments or feedback below. I'll always reply, so ask any questions you'd like and I'll give you an answer! :)