Wednesday 15 August 2012

Shopping Haul!



First of all, I would like to saw a big thank you to everyone who wished me happy birthday! I got emails through on my phone as you commented on my last post and it brought a big smile to my face so thank you so much!

I have a few shopping hauls coming up because I haven't had time to upload any photographs recently! I've decided to start with this one because it was the longest ago, and then work my way forward. I'm so behind on my blogging recently!

This was from my shopping trip two weeks ago, I think I may have mentioned it in another post around then.

I'd been wanting to buy Lush's Angels on Bare Skin cleanser for a while so I was glad to finally get my hands on it as I'd read good things about it. Unfortunately I still haven't even got to try it yet, but once I do I will let you all know how I got on.

Next I bought Soap & Glory's Hand Food. This is the hand cream I've been using for a while now and I love it so I just needed to stock up on it!

I've heard/read that MAC's Pro Longwear Concealer is an amazing concealer and can also be used as a foundation. As someone who loves to hear this type of thing, I had to buy it next time I was near their counter. I've used it two or three times already and I know already that I'll definitely be repurchasing.

Just some basic hair grips next because I appear to loose these everyday I wear them.

I found this store in Belfast called City Picnic and it is amazing if you like American food and candy the way I do. I had been wanting to try this Swiss Miss hot chocolate for so long so i was absolutely delighted when I saw it and picked it up immediately. I also got two peppermint patties but they didn't make it to the photo shoot. I also love Uncrustables but I can never buy these online since they're frozen so I have now been able to make my own thanks to Smuckers Strawberry PB&J.

I'd not planned on buying any new clothes and I never shop in Pull & Bear but whilst in with my sister I spotted this cute striped tank top and tried it on and loved it.

I also picked up a plain burgundy/maroon coloured tank top in H&M to wear under the dress I also purchased.

Once again, I hadn't even been looking for any new dresses at all, but I saw this out of the corner of my eye and this is my favourite colour at the minute, especially for going into Autumn so I had to go and try it on. It's a nice floaty chiffon material that looks lovely with the thin black studded belt I also picked up a few days ago. I'm so excited to wear this dress, I just need a reason now!

I'll try and take some photographs for my birthday haul and post them in the next few days as I bought/received some nice things!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave any comments or feedback below. I'll always reply, so ask any questions you'd like and I'll give you an answer! :)