Sunday 12 August 2012

Foundation Brush Help!

Hey everyone, just a quick little post looking for some advice on a foundation brush? I'm thinking of getting one whilst in town tomorrow but I don't know what to go for. I had a really good one that I bought in Sephora and somehow managed to ruin, and since we don't have Sephora here, I can't replace it. Everyone goes on about MAC brushes so I was thinking about just getting one of those, but I wanted to see if anyone had one that they absolutely loved and wanted to share with me?

Thanks! :)

2 comments:

  1. I've never used any M.A.C. brushes but I'd really suggest you search for a foundation brush that's densely packed and preferably synthetic hairs (so it doesn't soak up the product!) I really love the Sigma Kabuki brushes and if you can order one of those I'd highly suggest that! I can't imagine ever using anything else. I've heard really good things about Real Techniques brushes as well! :) Hope this helps!

    themodmermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know if I'm too late, but Real Techniques stippling brush is fantastic for foundation and gives a really flawless effect, I prefer it to a Mac foundation brush!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave any comments or feedback below. I'll always reply, so ask any questions you'd like and I'll give you an answer! :)