Sunday 26 August 2012

10 Day "You" Challenge - Day 7

Day 7 of the 10 day "you" challenge, and today's challenge is 'four books'. I like to read, but I'm not going to pick out some fancy, unheard of books that I liked, but didn't love so much that I read them over again, so the books I'm going to choose are pretty popular, but I loved them!



Book 1 - Harry Potter, the whole series. I could just pick one from the series if I wanted to (Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban) but I'm not, I'm going to choose them all! These are, and always will be, my favourite book series. I have read them all so many times, especially the first three. When we were in school, my friend and I (Sarah Burch, Hi if you're reading this!) used to quiz each other on the books to see how much we knew.



Book 2 - Twilight, the series. Another series again, these really are my favourite type of books because it doesn't finish after just one book. I got absolutely hooked on this series and read them so fast, and I still love them!



Book 3 - The Hunger Games, a series again! I could pick a favourite book in this series too, Catching Fire, but I'll just go with the series again because they all go together. This has quite recently made it's way into my favourite books, and although I read them quite recently, I'd happily read them again right now.



Book 4 - Memoirs of a Geisha, the only one not a series. I loved this book so much and I've read it multiple times as well. I watched the movie first, and then read the book after, and as much as I loved the film, the book was so much better and I absolutely adored it.

1 comment:

  1. Nice selection of books! I'm into reading, but I've yet to read any of those yet. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave any comments or feedback below. I'll always reply, so ask any questions you'd like and I'll give you an answer! :)