Time for day 2 of the 10 Day "You" Challenge!
Todays category of the challenge is nine loves so here are mine below in no particular order :
- America! Anyone who knows me will know I absolutely love America and everything about it. I was clearly American in a past life, or was born into the wrong continent.
- concerts, and I say this because I've been to two concerts in the past few days. I saw Paramore and You Me At Six on Sunday night, and I'm seeing Foo Fighters and The Black Keys tonight. I don't normally go to them so close together but I do love a good concert!
- movies, this is probably going to make it's way into all of my tags, but I love films! That's what my degree was in and I have an ever expanding collection. My favourite genre is comedy and always will be, and I love my Christmas movies! I can never choose a favourite film in particular but my favourites include Stepbrothers, Anchorman, I love you, man, The 40 Year Old Virgin, 21 Jump Street, The Sitter, Horrible Bosses, Bridesmaids, The Hangover.
- baking, I do enjoy a bit of baking now. I usually end up eating more of the mix than the actual result, but I just need to make sure it tastes okay ;) Cupcakes are my favourite thing to make, and I love trying out new recipes.
- photography, apparently I take photographs of everything. This is very true. I like to take photographs of random things, in partciular the food that I'm eating. You can follow me on Instagram, I have a link at the top of the page or my username is Melissa___j
- handbags, I love handbags. These are my favourite thing fashion wise. I just love going window shopping for them and thinking about how one day I'll have an amazing job and be able to buy all the handbags I want. I'm still determined to own the Louis Vuitton I've been wanting for about 2 years now in the near future.
-family and friends, of course. These really shouldn't be so far down here, but this is in no particular order! I wouldn't be anywhere without them and they're the most important part of my life.
- Marmie, my lovely cat. I absolutely love this cat, and if you do follow me on Instagram, that's very clear! He actually takes up the majority of the app, and my photo space on my iPhone. He's crazy and does so many silly things and I could just watch him all day.
- YouTube, I spend too much time on here. I feel like I need to go on everyday and keep on top of my daily videos. I have to admit that recently I've fallen really behind on this, but I've just been too tired at night to really go online! I love all my beauty gurus, but also JennaMarbles and EpicMealTime, even got myself a wee tshirt last time I was away!
I hope some of you also do this tag if you haven't started it already. It's always interesting to see what other people are interested in. I'm obviously interested in make up, but I decided not to include this and let you all know a bit more about me.
All photographs above were taken by me, and were taken from my instagram page.