Wednesday 13 June 2012

What I'm up to...

Literally just back from being away in California for the past 2 weeks so I thought I would let you all know that this is why I've been so quiet during this time. I finished the photoaday challenge for May, but the last couple of photographs didn't post on here, just my instagram! I shall put them up as soon as possible. I also started doing the photoaday challenge for June, but because I'm already about halfway through this month without posting any of it I may just leave that out of the blog for the month.

Hopefully will have another few reviews up over the next short while. I have a few Lush products that I'm sure I could write about, and I also visited their store in the US, two different ones actually, so I was thinking about doing a comparison between the UK and US stores to see how they differ. I also bought a lot of new makeup that I've heard people talking about that isn't available in the UK yet so I might do a few reviews on them as well, these include two new Revlon Lip Butters, two Maybelline Baby Lips balms, three 24 Hour Colour Tattoo Eyeshadows. There is a few other things as well, so I'll sort through it all and decide what I want to talk about. Also some nice new OPI nail varnish that I'm sure you'll all be interested in!

2 comments:

  1. I love Lush products and I'm interested to find out how you compare the different shops :)

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lush is my favourite :) I'll do the comparison very soon then and you can let me know what you think!

      Delete

Feel free to leave any comments or feedback below. I'll always reply, so ask any questions you'd like and I'll give you an answer! :)